Saturday, January 23, 2010

How is it January already?

Well the obvious answer is, because last month was December, and that's how it goes. But really, time is flying. FLYING... Life is going really quickly and I don't know how to slow it down. Maybe it's not supposed to be slow, but who knows. The past couple nights that I have gotten into bed, I have read been reading the Bible, and going through some of the smaller books because they go quickly but there is so much interesting stuff in them. So far I have read, Philemon, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, and James. That's 4 out of 66. Not too shabby. I need to read them out of my Bible and not Catherine's that is beside the bed. That way, I can highlight in it, and underline, and right side notes. I'm sure she wouldn't mind, but you know, if I am going to go back and read the notes and underlining it might be helpful if it's my Bible. I don't usually make New Year's Resolutions, but this year I have one. It is to be more responsible. Just in general. Hopefully I can work on that. Until next time, I am off to have some dinner.

<><.
Joel

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Good: You're reading the Bible.
Bad: You're reading MY Bible.

Joel Grimm said...

But now I am reading my own bible, so it's all good

Post a Comment